Download Our GI Panel Flyer Below
Now you can provide patients the quickest and most accurate diagnosis possible.
Symptoms to Consider:
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal loss of weight
- Abdominal pain, left quadrant
- Blood in stool
- Colitis, enteritis, and gastroenteritis
- Diarrhea of infectious origin
- Functional diarrhea
- Nausea with vomiting
- Viral enteritis and noninfectious gastroenteritis
Easy sample collection and fast, accurate comprehensive results
Comprehensive panel consisting of 20 Bacterial, Viral and
A’ la carte H. pylori, C. diff and Occult Blood tests offered
TAT 24 hours from the time the lab receives the specimen
Identifies pathogens which are difficult to culture
Yields greater than 95% analytical sensitivity and specificity
Direct access to experienced scientific staff
• Campylobacter spp.
• Clostridium difficile
• Verotoxin positive E. coli
• Enteroinvasive E. coli
• Enteropathogenic E. coli
• Enteroaggregative E. coli
• Enterotoxigenic E. coli
• Enterohemorrhagic E. coli
• Salmonella spp.
• Shigella spp.
• Yersinia enterocolitica
• Norovirus Gl, G2
• Entamoeba histolytica
• Cryptosporidium spp.
• Giardia lamblia