Fast, Accurate, Reliable Results for
Why Test with Us?
MedArbor Diagnostics is a full service COLA and CLIA accredited clinical laboratory located near Philadelphia that has the ability to deliver RT-PCR Test Results in Less then One Hour for our Travel or Event clients. Our Mission is to provide best-in-class diagnostic solutions to physicians and their patients by delivering Fast, Accurate and Reliable results.
Easy Booking Online
Through our user friendly website we accommodate last minute COVID-19 testing appointments to minimize the impact of your day to day travels. Follow our easy booking steps below.
Who Should Get Tested for COVID-19?
- Anyone with symptoms of COVID-19, such as Cough, Loss of Taste or Smell, Shortness of Breath, or Fever or Chills.
- People who have had close contact (as defined by the CDC) with someone with a confirmed positive result.
- Anyone traveling to a jurisdiction (see the CDC’s website for information), going to an event, or employment that requires testing.
Who Should Get Tested for COVID-19 Antibodies?
- If you have previously been diagnosed with COVID-19.
- If you have previously been vaccinated against COVID-19.
- If you have been diagnosed or suspect you had COVID-19 in the past, but have not experienced any new symptoms of active infection in the past 10 days.
- If you are merely interested in knowing if you have any immunity from COVID-19.
COVID-19 PCR/Antigen & Antibody testing currently available at these locations, same day results available upon request.
The Importance of Neutralizing Antibodies
Neutralizing antibodies (nAbs) produced by a SARS-CoV-2 infection or vaccination are not only responsible for blocking the entry of COVID-19 into a cell so that it is unable to infect healthy cells, but they also prevent the virus from replicating and causing further severe infection. Binding or IgG antibodies only tell us if we have had a response to a COVID-19 infection but they do not indicate how effective our immune response may be. Because our bodies develop nAbs that are specific to a particular pathogen, MedArbor’s nAb Test detects the amount of COVID-19 specific nAbs in your system. These nAbs bind directly to the spike protein which can potentially help reduce COVID-19 from infecting new cells. That is how and why nAbs provide a better measure of COVID-19 resistance than a general binding antibody test.
3 Easy Steps to get Tested
for COVID-19 or COVID-19 Antibodies
1. Book Appointment Online
Find your nearest Medarbor Diagnostics location and book the appointment for your preferred test.
2. Get Tested When You Arrive
Get tested as soon as you arrive for you appointment, testing usually takes less then 5 minutes.
3. Get Your Test Results
Get Your PCR or Antibody results sent directly to your phone by downloading our App.